Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Transition + Next Meeting
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 17:57:11 -0600
On Saturday 05 December 2009 16:07:50 Christian Boltz wrote:
Which other extensions for using page templates do/did you test?

Currently only the one that you pointed to.
The rest is what was planned for openSUSE wiki, but as it is now we would need
another version update of Medawiki, so that they can run at all.

My installation of 1.15.1 doesn't run with FlaggedRevs at all and debugging
seems pointless, as later 1.16alpha has no problems.

The old CSS and probably OpenSUSE.php make same problems that you can see on
openSUSE wiki. They are literally identical as I use old versions of those
files.

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team