RE: [opensuse-wiki] Request to create the Slovak wiki pages, again
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:09:41 +0100
From: Rajko M. [mailto:rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:11 AM
To: opensuse-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-wiki] Request to create the Slovak wiki pages,
again

On Saturday 28 November 2009 04:15:12 Rastislav Krupanský wrote:
Hi.
I demanded to create sk.opensuse.org wiki pages last year -
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-wiki/2008-11/msg00000.html. All
translations needed for creating them was finished, but the pages aren´t
created yet.
What´s the problem?

Rasto how many people would work on Slovak wiki?

Hi.
Only me, probably :-(

We have experience that having only one person as wiki keeper is not
enough.
It is just too much work for one person.

But as is written on wiki "When number of articles meets minimum
requirements a translation is moved to its own domain", so i expected it
would be created in that the minimum pages required form
http://en.opensuse.org/Translation_Team is translated.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto