Re: [opensuse-wiki] opensuse.org frontpage lift-up/redesign
On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 11:58:51AM -0500, Joseph M. Gaffney wrote:
> Read above comment on Novell employees being part of the community.

Thanks for clearifying this. The way the OP wrote it, it sounded as Novell
is obliged or that the users can demand something from Novell to do about
the website.

I don't think we can demand anything. We can politely ask and if they
help, this would be very nice of them to do so.

Somebody else wrote a sort while a go a real good explanation about Novell
being a part of the (kernel-)comunity. I just can't find it.

houghi