Re: [opensuse-wiki] Handling of meetings in the wiki
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 00:21:30 +0100
Hallo Leute,

Am Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2006 02:24 schrieb houghi:
> On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 01:58:26AM +0100, Christian Boltz wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > What do you think about my suggestion?
>
> Full ACK.

As there was nobody against it, I finally moved the minutes to
http://en.opensuse.org/2006-01-24-status-meeting and
http://en.opensuse.org/2006-02-07-status-meeting

On http://en.opensuse.org/2006-01-24-status-meeting-transcript
I also added a note "This is the transcript of the
2006-01-24-status-meeting." so that people that "accidently" find the
transcript find their way back to the minutes.

http://en.opensuse.org/2006-02-07-status-meeting-transcript is
protected. Could one of the admins add
This is the transcript of the [[2006-02-07-status-meeting]].
please?

> > PS: If there's nobody who has too much time ;-) I will do the
> > changes in the wiki - but let's discuss if and how it should be
> > done first.
>
> You can already change the future to the past tence.

Also done.

> As a sidenote: What I do is just do things on the Wiki and then later
> see if people like it or not. As most people are IT-people, they tend
> to be able to discuss and discuss without ever taking a real
> discussion, because somebody always believes it could be done better
> in another way. ;-)

*g* I don't want a second forum discussion ;-)

However, my changes took some time and I wanted to be sure that nobody
simply undoes it...

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Mir ist das gerade dadurch aufgefallen, daß meine .xsession-errors die
geringfügige Größe von 2,6 GiB erreicht hatte. 22 Millionen Zeilen.