Re: [opensuse-wiki] Deletion and Missing Pages.
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:34:34 -0600
jdd wrote:
Rajko M wrote:

The "side effect" would be that I would be able to run Mediawiki on
second computer and have edits done without hanging logged on openSUSE.org.

mediawiki is pretty simple to install (I have two or three
of them :-). If you don't upload images nor use too many
pages, copy/paste works fine

I noticed that Mediawiki is correcting first letter in string to capital
("Rajko m" instead of original "rajko m" or "Rajko M").
It will be good idea either to correct software or openSUSE and similar

but the two are mapped (Open and open is the same for mediawiki)

and I was sais the present list is the good one to contact
sysops (I am, but only for the french flavor, and not from
Novell)

Thanks jdd,

It is obvious that I make first steps and it will be couple more ouches before I work out the way trough.

What I'm missing is communication with the rest of contributors that will prevent stepping on someones foot or shooting my self in the foot :-)

Present option with "discuss" page is OK, but still, I would prefer more semi-private consultation (like here) before any publishing on the wiki.

One of problems that I would like to see more opinions is mentioned in the "What kind of login?" article.

Rajko.