Re: [opensuse-wiki] Deletion and Missing Pages.
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 17:49:35 +0100
Rajko M wrote:

> The "side effect" would be that I would be able to run Mediawiki on
> second computer and have edits done without hanging logged on openSUSE.org.

mediawiki is pretty simple to install (I have two or three
of them :-). If you don't upload images nor use too many
pages, copy/paste works fine

> I noticed that Mediawiki is correcting first letter in string to capital
> ("Rajko m" instead of original "rajko m" or "Rajko M").
> It will be good idea either to correct software or openSUSE and similar

but the two are mapped (Open and open is the same for mediawiki)

and I was sais the present list is the good one to contact
sysops (I am, but only for the french flavor, and not from
Novell)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net