Re: [opensuse-web] Links to Logos in German Wiki broken - poiting to gitorious.org
  • From: "Sarah Julia Kriesch" <ada.lovelace@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:40:17 +0200
Hi Maik,

thanks for the hint. The links are fixed now.
I copied the new links from the English wiki:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_brand

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 um 17:18 Uhr
Von: "Maik Wagner" <linuxandlanguages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <opensuse-web@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [opensuse-web] Links to Logos in German Wiki broken - poiting to
gitorious.org

Hello everyone,

for a relaunch of my webseite I have been looking for some openSUSE-Logos to
spice up the apprearance a bit.

I noticed the following:

On

https://de.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Markenzeichen

The Download Links don't seem to be working.

As an example:

Farb-Version des kompletten Logos -> points to
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/art/blobs/master/00assets/logo/official-logo-color.svg
which results in a 404 error.

I am happy to work on this but would need to know where these files are now.

Have a good day,

Maik

--
Maik Wagner