[opensuse-web] software.opensuse.org/search unusably slow
Hi, a thread came up on Reddit about the slow performance of some openSUSE
sites, especially the software search page:
reddit.com/r/openSUSE/comments/8vpwi0/pingdom_test_opensuse_official_sites_are/

It takes a good 10 seconds load the initial search page, and then searches for packages
often take several minutes to complete. I also often run into a "504 gateway"
error.

It feels like something more than just a visual refresh happened when the
software search page was updated. Before, the old software search page was
usually pretty snappy. But as soon as the visual design was changed, it got
extremely sluggish. So I wonder if there was some kind of architectural change
too that needs to be optimized.

Thanks a lot.