Re: [opensuse-web] Perhaps a bug??? in bento
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:07:27 +0200
On 04/29/2014 03:15 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 04/28/2014 09:35 PM, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hey Ancor,

Thanks for pointing that link out.
Now when I tried compiling bootstrap_bento.less, I get the following
error message.

E: line: 0: Unknown variable @fontSizeMini

Is it a bug or can it be safely ignored?
This variable is defined in Bootstrap. You cannot compile boostrap_bento
alone, but alongside Bootstrap. Can you describe the followed process?

ItWorkedForMe (TM) doing the following steps (meant to move the files
from the Rails-based directory organization to something more plain):

1) I downloaded and decompressed Bootstrap 2.3.2 [1].
I don't know if Bootstrap 3 is backward compatible, I have not had
the opportunity to look into it yet.

2) There was a "less" directory there, so I copied
[tsp]/app/themes/bento/assets/stylesheets (the Bento less files) next to
it.

3) I changed very slightly boostrap.css.less to remove the inclusion of
TSP specific overrides and to effectively include bootstrap (something
that Rails does for me). Check the result in the attached file.

4) lessc stylesheets/bootstrap.css.less

5) Profit!

--
Ancor González Sosa
openSUSE Team at SUSE Linux GmbH

@import "../less/bootstrap";
@import "bootstrap_bento";

// Footer overrides for bento compatibility
#full-page-wrap {
margin: 0 auto -(@baseFontSize*1.5+15px);
}
#push-footer, #footer {