Re: [opensuse-web] Port_bento_to_twitter_bootstrap
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:23:59 +0530
I am sorry, the pages are responsive but bootstrap is not there,
atleast whatever I saw with Firebug on,

Can you confirm if this is done or not, I want to give it a try.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:08 PM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey

It seems that openbuildservice.org is already done, if it is indeed
the case, then probably we can do something else like redesigning the
landing page.

Regards
<ami