[opensuse-web] 12.2 mirrors bad SHA1 sum
Upgrading from 12.1/KDE 4.9.x to 12.2/KDE 4.10.5 via zypper failed variously in the wee hours this AM. Now fresh HTTP installation is failing with $SUBJECT, and attempting to proceed anyway fails wanting a repo URL that actually works. I tried mirrors.us.kernel.org, mirrors.opensuse.org and widehat.opensuse.org with equal failures.

Next I tried using the x86_64 12.2 DVD iso copied to a NTFS partition's / using the install=hd:/*iso syntax shown on https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Linuxrc but even though Linuxrc finds the iso file, it claims "no repository found" and so fails to proceed.

Finally I got a NFS installation from iso going, but I have my doubts about viability of updating to 4.10.5, if anything, given the SHA1 problem.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/