Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki update
Hello,

I've noticed you updated the wikis to 1.19.3 - thanks!

Unfortunately I found a small issue on de.opensuse.org - it has three
empty boxes "SEARCH", "TOOLBOX" and "LANGUAGES" in the left column.
OTOH, the "Hilfe" (help) box is missing, but it's defined in
http://de.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Sidebar

While checking if other language wikis are also affected, I noticed that
fr.opensuse.org has another problem - on the bottom of the main pages
are 3 boxes with <feed ...> which look quite broken.
(I don't know if <feed ...> on other wikis works.)

Oh, and http://destage.opensuse.org/ gives me a nice database error
asking if you forgot to run maintenance/update.php ;-)

Can you please check what's wrong?

Besides that, my old notice is still valid: