Re: [opensuse-web] Re: Wiki update - status?
Hello,

Am Freitag, 11. Januar 2013 schrieb Scott Weber:
Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx> 1/11/2013 11:12 AM >>>
Am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013 schrieb Scott Weber:
We've gone through and re-upgraded the stage site to 1.19.3 and all
the changes are now in the mw_upgrade_1.19 branch. The site is
functioning on stage, and we have created a stage test user that
can
be used to test the functionality of the upgrade. If all testing
goes according to plan, then we will plan on upgrading production
1.19.3 on Monday, 01/21/2013. This gives us a week of testing.

Hmmm... - looks like you didn't put a reminder in your calendar - en.o.o
is still running 1.17 ;-)

You might have noticed that I pushed a small change to integrate
print.css also in the bentofluid theme (not sure if you deployed it to
enstage already).

Unfortunately I can't test it at the moment - enstage.o.o says

(Can't contact the database server: Access denied for user
'wikistage'@'novprvlin0294.provo.novell.com' (using password: YES)
(milo.provo.novell.com:3307))

Assuming this is just a temporary problem, and not seeing any serious
bugreports about enstage.o.o - can you please check that my change
didn't break anything and then upgrade the production wikis?

Note: Please keep the 12.3 release schedule in mind (the release is
planned for Mar 13), which means: do the upgrade now or wait until some
days after the release.

Frederic,
Welcome back. I hope that your inbox did not undo the therapeutic
benefits of your holiday. [Larry Finger in opensuse-factory]