Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: [opensuse-web] Missing Timer
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What's the source url for that image? It says 7 days whereas it's still
8 days. I can't reproduce the different font locally.

The url actually should be this one:
http://counter.opensuse.org/medium-label.tw.png

That one has problems too though, it doesn't render the translated text.

Oh sorry...it's a facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=506054692741318&set=o.219206124765679&type=1&theater

Our Member swyear said it's the output of render.py -l tw

Anyway it's the same problem that fifth legs doesn't support Chinese
characters. so it can only used to render "openSUSE 12.2 linux for
open minds" text and numbers instead of the translated text.

Marguerite