Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: [opensuse-web] Missing Timer
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:05:57 +0200
Christian Boltz wrote:
Am Sonntag, 26. August 2012 schrieb Victor hck:
Check it this link:

http://counter.opensuse.org/

Yes, this link works, but that's not the real point ;-)

It wouldn't be too hard to change the landing page to use it instead of
http://counter.opensuse.org/medium - but I'd guess/hope more people have
included the counter on their page, and not repairing the /medium
counter means the counter won't be displayed on lots of pages we don't
control.

Hmm, checking this again, there seems to be more breakage.

http://counter.opensuse.org/wide.png which is included on the en.o.o
main page also results in a 404.

And http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Distribution/Releases includes
http://counter.opensuse.org/small.png - also non-existing.

In other words: the whole counter needs to be checked/fixed...

Darix told me yesterday that he will take care when he comes to work
today. So I'd expect this to be working again around noon.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel