Re: [opensuse-web] www.opensuse.org/de/ - wrong link
Hello,

Am Montag, 27. August 2012 schrieb Marguerite Su:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Christian Boltz wrote:
Anyway - can someone[tm] please fix the links?

You can fix it easily...https://github.com/openSUSE/landing-page. and
ask Thomas to load it.

I know the landing-page repo, but please guess why I wrote in my first
mail
Interestingly, the HTML we have in git has the correct link target.
;-)

Even in older revisions the correct link is used.

My guess is that a change was done outside git (IIRC there's a WYSIWYG
editor used for the landing page [1])

In other words: Someone with access to the server (or at least the
WYSIWYG editor) needs to check/fix this.

[1] which is totally over-engeneered IMHO, but that's another topic ;-)
--
Wie meinte doch neulich ein OS/2 oder CygWin-User:
PATH=C:\backspace\return;E:\tab\newline;D:\home
W:\pakete\mypaket\configure --prefix=F:\fondlinge
[Ralf Corsepius in suse-programming]