Re: [opensuse-web] Czech wiki Administrator role
On 07.08.2012 22:06, Jan Papež (mailing lists) wrote:
Hi,

do you know if there is anybody, who is an active Czech wiki Administrator?
On the Special page sysop list[1] are:
* AdrianSuSE
* Cihlarov
* Darix
* Digitaltomm
* Fsundermeyer
* Jafr
* MatthewEhle
* Mlasars
* Nyland
* Rlihm
* Scweber
But I think that nobody of them are active Czech wiki contributors and some of
them are all wiki maintainers.

If nobody is active CZ admin, I propose myself to this role.

Jan Papež

Hi Jan, sorry for the late reply.
As noone answered, we probably don't have an active admin for the czech wiki.
So it would be great if you could help here.
To add you as an admin I need your username.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
"Don't Panic", Douglas Adams (11.03.1952 - 11.05.2001)