Re: [opensuse-web] Can I have a software.opensuse.org/12x/zh_CN page?
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:56:34 +0800
Hi, coolo,

Thanks for help getting zh_CN page running!

I've fixed minor translation bugs (because I did't know where it will
be displayed, then the wording might be not appropriate)

And by the way, zh_CN translations for o.o.o-theme and o.o.o itself
are also ready. (these two pages didn't get update)

The last thing is to change the "zh_CN" string in "language" dropdown
menu to "简体中文" instead of "zh_CN",there's no such translation strings
in po files.

Please help me transferring/forwarding my feedback to the right person.

Marguerite