Re: [opensuse-web] Print CSS for the wiki?
Hello,

Am Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012 schrieb Christian Boltz:
I was surprised to see that the bento theme on static.o.o includes a
print.css - and I was even more surprised that the wiki does not
include this print.css :-(

I finally enabled print.css via en.o.o/MediaWiki:Common.css and hope it
doesn't break too much ;-)

Feedback welcome - please test printing some wiki pages (print preview
also works and doesn't need paper ;-) and tell me if something is broken
or missing from the printout.

As usual, it will take some hours until the cache expires - better wait
until tomorrow before testing the print CSS.

If I don't see negative feedback in the next days, I'll check how to get
print.css into the wiki template so that all wikis use it.

The mission statement is simply 'world domination',
but we don't tell anybody. :-)
[Juergen Weigert in opensuse-project]