Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki search left en.opensuse.org
Hey,

On 04/05/2012 02:05 AM, Rajko M. wrote:
On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:49:31 +0200
Marcus Rückert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx> wrote:

the search worked for me just a few minutes ago, when i was searching
for "Tumbleweed". But as usual i had to use the "Everything" in the
navigation bar to get anything meaningful.

regarding the lucene backend, Matthew would need to check for it.

How about changing default to search "Everything" (all namespaces
without few that are in essence tools)

Please don't. Especially openSUSE: is one big chaotic info dump again,
because nobody gives a shit about the wiki rules. I don't want our
distro users to suffer from this just because...

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE
http://www.hennevogel.de