Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki search left en.opensuse.org
Am Montag, 2. April 2012, 13:37:36 schrieb Christian Boltz:
Hello,

the wiki search is still broken (since some days) :-( - at least in
en.opensuse.org and de.opensuse.org, but I'm afraid it could affect all
wikis.

Can you please fix it?

+1 urgent!

Not only that, it is also the server on which the counter (de wiki) is 12.1
offline? Basically, what the wiki not ok. Last flew in a few minutes is in the
offline mode while editing posts. I thought that this bug was .... at least
did not happen anymore.

Thanks for doing!
--
\__/ · … Grüße aus dem Ländle …