Re: [opensuse-web] Loading ( looking busy cursor -\|/- .....)
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011 schrieb Rajko M.:
http://en.opensuse.org/
is replace with
http://en.opensuse.org/Main_Page
but waiting.

It seems to affect all pages, but interestingly not always.

I didn't notify any problem when I edited en.o.o/SDB:AppArmor one or two
hours ago, but at the moment I'm unable to load any wiki page.

In Firebug, I can see html page header and nothing more.
IN Chrome there is a whole page source, but nothing shows up, in ohte
words HTML rendering gives blank page.

takes forever - which also holds back rendering of the HTML.

Matthew, can you please check what's wrong?

Wenn mir jemand im Klartext (deutsch oder schwäbisch) schreiben könnte
Om's scsi_mod musch di et kimmra, des kå modprobe en dr
/lib/modules/`uname -r`/modules.dep, die vom depmod gschriba wird,
selbr rausfenda. [> Ute Ferlein und David Haller in suse-linux]