[opensuse-web] accessing wiki broken if no page is specified (URGENT)
Hello,

Matthew, you probably already know that
http://en.opensuse.org/
(without specifying a page) is totally broken - I can wait forever, but
nothing happens.

The wiki works in general - for example http://en.opensuse.org/foo loads
instantly. Funnily even http://en.opensuse.org/index.php loads without
problems.

I have no idea what really happens here, but since index.php works,
I recommend you have a very close look at your rewrite rules. There
could be an endless redirect loop when "/" is requested... (inside
mod_rewrite / your rewrite rules, not with external "301 moved
permanently" + "Location:" redirects)

Funnily enstage.o.o is not broken so taking the redirect config from the
stage wiki might be the easiest solution.

In case it helps - here's the telnet session confirming the problem:

# telnet en.opensuse.org 80
Trying 130.57.4.24...
Connected to en.opensuse.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET / HTTP/1.0
Host: en.opensuse.org

[... nothing happens for some minutes ...]

*** Error: Typical Friday typo! Please do quit working or correct it.
[Robert Felber in postfixbuch-users]