Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-web] Theming Issues Fixed
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011 schrieb Matthew Ehle:
Maybe you can allow access to opensearch_desc.php on stage so that
we can test it a bit more?

Sure, I can try it. Like I mentioned, it's been like this for years
and I haven't heard a single complaint. However, it certainly won't
kill anyone to allow it.

I just added the enstage search to my firefox search box, and I get the
same results as with the search box in the wiki ;-)

It looks like enstage doesn't have the Lucene indexing enabled, which
makes searching somewhat pointless. The only thing that can be found are
exact page title matches. (For both wiki search and firefox search box.)

Nevertheless I'd vote to allow access to opensearch_desc.php on the
"real" wikis ;-) - it will most probably provide the full-featured
search there.

BTW: enstage is quite fast now - thanks!

Are you complaining because we are lacking a time machine and are
not able to backport fixes from the future into current kernels?
[Hubert Mantel]