Re: [opensuse-web] Reviewer user rights
On 09.12.2011 14:33, Jan Pape┼ż (mailing lists) wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know how much is important to have pages marked as Quality,
Checked, etc.

Who is reviewer in Czech wiki translation? Can I become a reviewer?

Jan (honyczek)

Hi Jan,
the wikis use a proofreading process for some namespaces, see:
http://en.opensuse.org/Help:Page_validation

The list of reviewers in the czech wiki is here:
http://cs.opensuse.org/Special:ListUsers/reviewer
There simply were none until now...
I added you now, it would be cool if you can help us here!

You can get a list of unreviewed pages here:
http://cs.opensuse.org/Special:UnreviewedPages

And a list of pending changes to already reviewed pages here:
http://cs.opensuse.org/Special:PendingChanges

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)