Re: [opensuse-web] Relatively short session timeout.
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 00:14:15 -0600
On Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:07:04 PM Matthew Ehle wrote:
..
I have upped the timeout value to 6 hours, which will cause this "soft"
timeout after 4 hours of inactivity. I believe this is pretty close to
what we had before. I am going to test this tonight, but the problem
should be fixed now.

I guess that adding warning about session timeout to text that normally appear
in a Edit mode can prevent future problems with contributors caught by
surprise. If there is no objections I'll try to find proper files in Mediwiki
space and add sentence.

--
Regards, Rajko