[opensuse-web] Relatively short session timeout.
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:51:34 -0600
Few days ago I had on IRC angry wiki editor that was automatically logged out
of the wiki due to inactivity and lost content he worked on. He claimed it was
not more them 30 minutes of editing. I didn't timed session inactivity
timeout, but it is somewhat short and can surprise people using edit box in a
browser, as previous setup allowed much more time.

He suppose to file bug report, but today I couldn't find any for openSUSE -
opensuse.org - Wiki.

Matt can you look at this.

--
Regards, Rajko