[opensuse-web] No login from ipv6 network are possible
Hi, just a reminder (should I put this in bugzilla)

I'm absolutely not able to connect to the following site
all wiki
lizards
news
forums

Working :
connect
build
bugzilla

My network is dual stack ipv4 & ivp6
When I'm trying to logging I get spurious redirection and rekonq or firefox
stop to load.

login.novell.com & esp.novell.com are both without any ipv6 addr : this is a
regression compared to ichain
when the whole infrastructure was ipv6 ready.

I've no fucking idea how to debug that, and my contributions are stacking on my
desk without any hope to solve it
(it's now like 20 days)

If someone in admin staff wants to retrieve informations my ip are
193.72.16.31
2001:1620:f7c:0:baac:6fff:fecc:1345
(I don't use tempaddr in ipv6 so it's always the same)

There's no internet coffee shop around with an only ipv4 connection. So it's
painfull.

During some external work, this week on ipv4 network I can log to all.
Please fix, and help me to help you to fix.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member & Ambassador