Re: [opensuse-wiki] Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Status Update
  • From: David <dark.orion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 20:52:47 +0100
2011/12/7 Ray Chen <swyear@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
在 2011年12月7日下午11:33,Matthew Ehle <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx> 寫道:
Ray Chen <swyear@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/6/2011 8:51 PM >>>

在 2011年12月3日上午6:42,Matthew Ehle <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx> 寫道:
I have managed to repair the wikis on stage. Here is the status for each
wiki.

I've found that the Traditional Chinese (zh_tw) Wiki had moved to
zh-tw.opensuse.org
But it was zh_tw.opensuse.org
If this must be so, then the inter-wiki link must be fixed,
ie, [[zh-tw:Portal:Distribution]] will now link to zh_tw.opensuse.org
--this is a desd link
so, please help update "Special:Interwiki" in all local wikis
modify prefix zh-tw to http://zh-tw.opensuse.org/$1
In all the excitement, I forgot to set up the redirect for zh_tw to point to
zh-tw. That should help things as well.
Matthew, it's OK now, thank you.

Ray

Good evening,
I have tried to fix the red link issue by adding the import sentence
(in http://es.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Common.css) , but it did not work
(as you can see by visiting
http://es.opensuse.org/Especial:P%C3%A1ginasRequeridas).

I don't know if it's necessary to modify other css or what to do, and
checked if other wikis had still the same problem (fr,it,de, es...). I
read you pushed some changes to GIT, is this solving the problem?

Thanks for the support :)

Regards,
David