Re: [opensuse-web] openSUSE Certificate Renewal
On 08.12.2011 17:00, Matthew Ehle wrote:
Hello,
I am putting together a budget for certificates next year, and I would like to
know about ALL of the openSUSE sites that require SSL. Basically,
I am trying to determine if we should get a wildcard or a SAN certificate, and
the number of domains that need SSL is a big factor in that.
Since the login for the wikis, blogs, and forums happens through a central
location now, they no longer need certificates. I think build and api
might still need them. I'm not sure about the others.
Thank you,
Matt

Hi Matt, these sites currently use ssl:
features.opensuse.org
build.opensuse.org
retro.opensuse.org
connect.opensuse.org
static.opensuse.org
beans.opensuse.org
Not all of them running behind ichain/access manager.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team