Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Status Update
在 2011年12月3日上午6:42,Matthew Ehle <mehle@xxxxxxxxxx> 寫道:
I have managed to repair the wikis on stage.  Here is the status for each
wiki.

No need for repair:
en
de

Repaired without error:
el
fi
is
it
ja
languages
nl
pl
sv
tr
vi
zh-tw
I've found that the Traditional Chinese (zh_tw) Wiki had moved to
zh-tw.opensuse.org
But it was zh_tw.opensuse.org
If this must be so, then the inter-wiki link must be fixed,
ie, [[zh-tw:Portal:Distribution]] will now link to zh_tw.opensuse.org
--this is a desd link
so, please help update "Special:Interwiki" in all local wikis
modify prefix zh-tw to http://zh-tw.opensuse.org/$1

Thanks
Ray Chen

Repaired (pages lost due to duplication errors):
es (9)
fr (20)
hu (12)
pt (11)
ru (30)
zh (16)

Aside from a lot of missing front pages, it looks pretty good to me.  I
would at least one admin/sysop from each wiki to test their wiki on stage
and report back to me (either directly or through the mailing list).  As I
hear back from each admin, I will apply the changes to the production wiki
and unlock it for editing.  If you still find too many problems with the
wiki, I can roll it back to last Saturday and we can work from there.

You can test your wiki on stage by appending "stage" to the subdomain of the
wiki (e.g. destage.opensuse.org).  These wikis contain the current
production snapshot, so this is how they will look in production.

I apologize for all the issues that this upgrade has caused.  I believe the
worst of it is behind us.

-Matt