Re: [opensuse-web] Changes to the en wiki.
Am Dienstag, den 06.12.2011, 00:20 -0600 schrieb Rajko M.:
We should not change all things at once.
In case that all changes don't come out as wanted, troubleshooting is a
nightmare.

About the same time it was updated:
1) Wiki software
2) http://en.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Common.css
3) a lot of templates.

Now, it is impossible to revert MediaWiki:Common.css as that will create real
breakage.
The same is the reason that we can't see what is broken due to softare
upgrade.

I reverted and protected:

http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Box-header
because with classes "Edit" link that should be at the end of a title line,
with normal font face, was slapped right after title text and bold.

http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Box-footer
to make sure that something else is not broken.

http://en.opensuse.org/Template:Intro
was plain broken after the change.

I don't see other way to troubleshoot, but to:
1) revert all template changes,
2) revert MediaWiki:Common.css
3) debug software update problems
4) apply changes to MediaWiki:Common.css, this time few at the time
5) apply classes to templates again

--
Regards, Rajko

Hi,

Where is the code for displaying the "Gallery"? For unfortunately are
sites where the "Gallery" is installed incorrectly shown as can be seen:

http://en.opensuse.org/Screenshots

and more language wikis (de). Looks like it is missing the code for
"Gallery" complete, or where this is stored?

--
Grüße aus' m Schwabenland ↓
→ Lisufa, der Linuxsusefan ↓