[opensuse-web] Wiki Status Update
I have managed to repair the wikis on stage. Here is the status for each wiki.

No need for repair:
en
de

Repaired without error:
el
fi
is
it
ja
languages
nl
pl
sv
tr
vi
zh-tw

Repaired (pages lost due to duplication errors):
es (9)
fr (20)
hu (12)
pt (11)
ru (30)
zh (16)

Aside from a lot of missing front pages, it looks pretty good to me. I would
at least one admin/sysop from each wiki to test their wiki on stage and report
back to me (either directly or through the mailing list). As I hear back from
each admin, I will apply the changes to the production wiki and unlock it for
editing. If you still find too many problems with the wiki, I can roll it back
to last Saturday and we can work from there.

You can test your wiki on stage by appending "stage" to the subdomain of the
wiki (e.g. destage.opensuse.org). These wikis contain the current production
snapshot, so this is how they will look in production.

I apologize for all the issues that this upgrade has caused. I believe the
worst of it is behind us.

-Matt