Re: [opensuse-web] Wiki Upgrade Report
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011 schrieb Matthew Ehle:
Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/1/2011 3:58 AM
On 30.11.2011 23:50, Christian Boltz wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 30. November 2011 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:

I just saw that the installed vector skin isn't the one from
upstream 1.17.0, so I pushed that one. Matt, could you deploy that
so we can check if that error also happens with the default vector
skin?

Strange, I thought I had copied over only the bento theme and left the
others as they were. I have pulled your changes into production and
stage.

I still get a "404 not found" status for load.php, and when loading it
directly, the usual "wiki page not found" page.

I still think load.php does not exist on the server, and it looks like
you overlooked my comment about this. Please check this!

[Netscape 4] Wer heute noch mit nem Browser rumsurft, der Standards von
1998 nicht korrekt umzusetzen vermag, der soll ruhig ein bisserl drunter
leiden, nicht nur der Webdesigner ;-) [Manfred Tremmel in suse-linux]