Re: [opensuse-web] Revamped login page
On Saturday, March 12, 2011 11:39:43 AM Javier Llorente wrote:
Hi Pieter,

El Sábado, 12 de Marzo de 2011 17:10:40 Pieter De Decker escribió:
Hi all,

While everyone's hard at work developing the new website, I had some
time to spare so I made a draft for a new login page. (The current
version appears to be dated 02 Aug 2005!) I'm not sure if there's any
demand for it, but I had fun toying with HTML and CSS. :-)

Current login page:
http://forums.opensuse.org/login/icslogin.php?destination=/ My draft:
http://www.pieterdedecker.be/tmp/oslogin/

Let me know what you think.

It looks good!

MeTooThinksSo:

1) Nicely organized (you can't make it easier to understand)
2) Refreshing color
3) It looks like smartphone ready.

How it will look with black strip at the top that should be common to all
openSUSE sites? (or should we think about new color, and add some 3D).

Dots in list (Forgot your credentials?) should lineup with begin of some of
above elements, text or buttons.

Nevertheless, I think that the type of green you used isn't
part of the openSUSE colour palette (yours is too bright).
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_guidelines#Colors

Then we have to add it to the official one :)
(or better to define few more)

Official is relative term at the current moment, when openSUSE is undergoing
changes in every part of it.

Current official is boring because it lasts for years, somewhat emotionally
depressing (too dark).

On both monitors I have, Pieter's selection is nice lively call for action -
color.

Greetings,

Rajko