Re: [opensuse-web] Revamped login page
Hi Pieter,

El Sábado, 12 de Marzo de 2011 17:10:40 Pieter De Decker escribió:
Hi all,

While everyone's hard at work developing the new website, I had some
time to spare so I made a draft for a new login page. (The current
version appears to be dated 02 Aug 2005!) I'm not sure if there's any
demand for it, but I had fun toying with HTML and CSS. :-)

Current login page:
http://forums.opensuse.org/login/icslogin.php?destination=/ My draft:
http://www.pieterdedecker.be/tmp/oslogin/

Let me know what you think.

It looks good! Nevertheless, I think that the type of green you used isn't
part of the openSUSE colour palette (yours is too bright).
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Artwork_guidelines#Colors

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente