Re: [opensuse-web] Re: [opensuse-marketing] New www.o.o landing page (Was: Need some quick graphics)
On 01.03.2011 19:40, Manu Gupta wrote:
The svn repo seems to have some issues most probably it is a
configuration issue which I am unable to figure out

require_once /srv/db_info

so what is it exactly

That's the config file on the production server.
On your local instance, just copy wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php
and put your database settings there.

Greetings