Re: [opensuse-web] New www.o.o landing page
Hey,

On 01.03.2011 22:50, Christian Boltz wrote:
on Dienstag, 1. März 2011, Manu Gupta wrote:
I had a recent discussion about website landing pages on irc, we are
discarding the whole idea and replacing it with wordpress-based news
page and integrating news and landing page

I like the idea, except the "wordpress" part ;-)

We would have to redo everything we did for wordpress over again and
would have to throw away years of experience with the most popular CMS
on this planet. For what?

I strongly object to this. Lets base the future on what we do today
instead of throwing everything over board once again.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson