Re: [opensuse-web] Hungarian translation of landing page and mockup
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:48:18 +0100
On 02/27/2010 11:02 AM, Kálmán Kéménczy wrote:
Hi there,

Please find the Hungarian translation of the opensuse.org website:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2556976/index.shtml

Thanks, I committed the hungarian translation to the svn.
Matthew, could you have a look when you do the next deployment?

Kálmán: The sources of the opensuse startpage are here:
svn co
https://developername@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/opensuse/infrastructure/www.o.o

and I would like to discuss about the future and feature of the
opensuse landing page.
Please find my mockup on the http://opensuse.hu website

I think the landing page should also be using the new bento
theme of the opensuse webpages
(Example skin page:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=bento)
Are there any plan to rework the landing page for this?
Maybe you could help the web team by working on this and including
the ideas of http://opensuse.hu/.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools