Re: [opensuse-virtual] How to correctly configure mitigation of CVE-2018-3646 'Foreshadow-NG (VMM)' on Xen Dom0 host?
On Sun, 2019-04-14 at 21:28 -0700, Tony Su wrote:
Personally, I prefer the following It was one of the first tools
available and the author seems to be reasonably conscientious about
keeping his tool up to date.. It also doesn't hurt that it's open
source and he describes what his tool does.

https://github.com/speed47/spectre-meltdown-checker

I believe that is exactly the one we package, and that PGNet is using.
See, e.g.:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/security/spectre-meltdown-checker
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/security/spectre-meltdown-checker/spectre-meltdown-checker.spec?expand=1

Regards