Re: [opensuse-virtual] Re: [opensuse] where has independent_wallclock gone ?
On 05.02.18 at 12:56, <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jan Beulich wrote:
On 05.02.18 at 12:24, <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just playing around with Leap15 as a guest and wanted to run
ntp,
but couldn't find the wallclock setting. I thought it might mean it
is no longer necessary to run ntp, i.e. that the guest would sync to
dom0. Are you saying that there is no need to set
independent_wallclock when running ntp in a DomU ?

Generally you should turn on independent wall clock in a DomU if
and only if you mean to run NTP within the guest.

Right. How do I turn on independent wall clock in e.g. Leap423 or
Leap15 ?

Why do you want to turn on something that's already on? You
can't turn it _off_.

Jan