Re: [opensuse-virtual] new "efi: Could not map UEFI random seed!" booting Xen 4.9.0 Dom0 + kernel 4.11.0-4 ?
On 12.05.17 at 19:46, <pgnet.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Booting Xen 4.9.0 on kernel-default 4.11.0-4, I currently see a non-fatal
WARNING

efi: Could not map UEFI random seed!

As a general remark, I think such issues should rather be brought up
on xen-devel.

[ 0.000000] efi: Could not map UEFI random seed!

This will need to go through a (to be created) hypercall (to retrieve
the address). I've added this to me todo list, but of course it would
be better for someone who can actually test this to write that code.

[ 0.000000] efi: memattr: Unexpected EFI Memory Attributes table version
-268402688

When running as Dom0 under Xen I don't think the kernel has any
business looking at the memory attributes table, irrespective of
whether Xen itself makes use of it (it currently doesn't, and making
it do is already on my todo list, but the same remark as above
applies). The memory map (and that's what the attributes table
applies to) is under the sole control of Xen.

Jan