Re: [opensuse-virtual] 'Virtualization' repo for Leap -- name, and activate?
I saw this for Tcl as well. I thought Leap was a kind of working name
like all openSUSE release have. And that it was just the number that
should be used, as in previous releases. At least it should be
consistent. I suspect the problem with standardizing and being
consistent (with Linux, you say? ;) ) is all the stuff in OBS that use
Leap in the name.

Anyway, what is the official name things should be known as in OBS?
Shouldn't it be only: openSUSE_42.1