Re: [opensuse-virtual] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference
On 13.01.14 at 11:37, Jeroen Groenewegen van der Weyden
<groen692@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yesterday my xen machine stopped working, after a kernel panic.
To me it seems to problem started at something called xen_spin_kick,

I attached a screenshot of the console of the xen machine.

Is this email-list the right one to address this bug?

Not really - bugzilla.novell.com is the right vehicle. That said, a
fix for this is likely already on its way (but not committed to the
source repo yet).

Jan