Re: [opensuse-virtual] why is usbredirection not enabled in qemu
  • From: Rob Verduijn <rob.verduijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:56:35 +0200
Ok,

I will create one asap :P

Rob

2013/8/23 Andreas Färber <afaerber@xxxxxxx>:
Hello,

Am 22.08.2013 21:26, schrieb Rob Verduijn:
Does anybody know why qemu is build without usbredirection ?

I personally have build it with usbredirection and find the option to
use my local usb devices in my remote vm very usefull.

It's not intentionally disabled that I know of. Instead of arguing why
it may be useful, just submit an SR against qemu.spec.in and qemu.spec
to show which changes are needed to enable it. :-)

Regards,
Andreas