[opensuse-virtual] why is usbredirection not enabled in qemu
Hello,

Does anybody know why qemu is build without usbredirection ?

I personally have build it with usbredirection and find the option to
use my local usb devices in my remote vm very usefull.

Just imagine what the use could be if your local usb-hub would be
redirected to the virtual machine that you use as a desktop at home
while you are at work via ssh or some other vpn.

(or ofcourse the other way around when you need to do stuff at work
that you couldn't be bothered to make the journey for :-)

I've been using the usbredir with ssh encrypted tunnels for some time
now, and am very happy with it.

Cheers
Rob