Re: [opensuse-virtual] xen* update DISables `xencommons` and `xendomains` systemd services. should it?
ar16 wrote:
After each xen-libs/tools update, both `xencommons` and `xendomains`
systemd services are DISabled, requiring:

systemctl enable xencommons.service
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/xencommons.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/xencommons.service'
systemctl enable xendomains.service
ln -s '/usr/lib/systemd/system/xendomains.service'
'/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/xendomains.service'

to straighten things out.

Is that intentional? Are updates typically supposed to modify service
state?

No, I don't think so. Must be a bug in the spec file, which I was
unable to quickly spot. My day is about done, so will have to look at
this later.