Re: [opensuse-virtual] "EVTCHNOP failure" @ OS 12.3 + Xen 4.3 boot for some Guests; launch manually OK
On 8/16/2013 at 03:04 PM, in message
<520E3F71020000910008B5A3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Charles Arnold"
<carnold@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/16/2013 at 02:43 PM, in message
<1376685807.15628.10690689.56FD15EC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ar16
<ar16@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll experiment without the xendomains.service file and if it seems
reasonable, I'll remove it.

ok, so we _are_ talking about the xendomains.service now.

back to my point -- imo, fine as long as there's still a
clear/straightforward way to disable 'just' Guest-startup at boot ...

Now it's my bad. xenstored.service (and xenconsoled.service as well) to be
dropped.

If you want to try this manually, you can remove the files from
/usr/lib/systemd/system.
You will also need to edit xendomains.service to something like this,
-Requires=xenstored.service xenconsoled.service
-After=xencommons.service xenstored.service xenconsoled.service network.target
+After=xencommons.service network.target

- Charles