Re: [opensuse-virtual] "EVTCHNOP failure" @ OS 12.3 + Xen 4.3 boot for some Guests; launch manually OK
ar16 wrote:
This is probably the case. xenstored.service must be running before
xencommons.service. Since xencommons will start xenstored, we may not
need xenstored.service right?

It's useful to be able to disable xen guest launching on boot.

Right, that is the default config.

disabling xendomains.service seems a logical way/place to do that.

Right, not enabled out of the box.

if not, &/or you remove it, what't the 'right' way to do it?

I'm not talking about xendomains.service, but xenstored.service.
xencommons starts xenstored, so no need to have systemd do that and
hence no need for the service file.