Re: [opensuse-virtual] installing 12.1 as a xen guest - lots of BIOS EDD facility v0.16 2004-Jun-25, 0 devices found, EDD information not available.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:40:13 +0100
Jan Beulich wrote:

Okay, I'm making a little progress - I added "xencons=tty" to the
command line, and the guest now continues wtih dhcp.

Which means the system didn't really hang, you just didn't see it make
progress anymore.

Duh! Of course, thanks for explaining it. If anyone is wondering, I've
also got the network bridge working now, and I am just about to start
yast.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.2°C)